Rise and shine beautiful! Perhaps you’re a morning person, but maybe you’re not – either way having a morning routine helps to get your day off to a fresh and great start. Jump out of bed and try out this morning routine and see how it makes you feel! Go get em!
- Start your day off with a fresh cup of water, yes even before your coffee! Staying hydrated may seem like a simple step, but one so many of use forget! Your body needs fluids after a night’s rest and will also kick start your metabolism.
- Get in motion! You may not be a morning person but it has been proven that women who exercise in the morning sleep better at night, but of course do what works for you. Even if you can’t get to the gym here are some great yoga poses that will get you moving!
- After you jump out of the shower, moisturize your skin with a daily moisturizer, especially with winter around the corner, using a good lotion is key to avoiding that dry itchy feeling. Even better, use a face moisturizer that has SPF in it. Protection against the sun will help you age with the beauty and grace we all dream of.
- Antioxidant serums with vitamins such as C and D will help protect the skin from aging by providing a shield against UV rays, pollution and other skin harming stressors we encounter on a daily basis.
- Finally, eat some protein with your breakfast, it will help you stay fuller longer. We all love a pastry (or donut) but it’s incorporating protein into your breakfast will help you stay fuller longer!
There you go, it’s that simple, and you’ll be off to a fantastic day!